I would say this packs a punch. The Good (but limitations):
1. Built in speakers (but not v loud)
2. Almost Infinity screen (glossy tho)
3. Durable for sure (3 years of warranty, w/o accidentally damage)
4. Sturdy Stand (but not VESA compatible)
1. Almost infinity screen, but some complained it is glossy, which I am not as particular TBH
2. Built in speakers. This is especially useful for those people really particularity with wire management and space constraints. For home and office usage, I would say that the speakers are sufficient, albeit it not being loud enough for my liking. I have high standards for speakers, but if you are not particular, I think this works alright.
2. Sturdy stand. While it has a sturdy stand, it is not VESA compatible, which means normal dual/quad stand will not work on these. You can actually buy a VESA adapter, but for now it costs around 60-80 dollars, which I find the cost&benefit analysis to be extreme low. Therefore for Dual Screen users, I suggest to just use the provided stand or just wait for the VESA adapter price to drop like grapes.
3. HDMI and auto monitor detection