Writing is a demanding job. Every writer knows writing on a topic requires in-depth research, avoiding procrastination and facing the nightmares of deadlines. More often than not, writers end up being less productive on a day due to poor internet connections, not having a proper writing schedule, and spending too much time on social media. If you are a writer and can identify with these issues I am sure you will these gadgets and apps really useful in increasing your productivity.
1. Writing apps: To aid writers in their overall creative process there are an array of apps available now. Among these, I have narrowed down only four, which I think are best for any professional or aspiring writer.
· FocusMe: A great anti-distraction app for writers, it is available for Android, Mac, and Windows applications. Through this app, you can which distract you. It has a timer option so you can take breaks between your work schedules. Did I mention it’s free for Android? Overall a great app for procrastinators (like me).
· List for Writers: Are you suffering from the dreaded writer’s block? List for Writers provides you with many creative . It has a user-friendly interface so you can kick-start the brainstorming session super quick. The price for this app is $2.99.
· Evernote : It’s free! And best. Use it to scribble your ideas, create-to-do lists, save online information for your project. Organize your work through folders and tags. Evernote also so you can have access to your saved stuff anytime, anywhere.
· Grammarly: It’s a great app for . It corrects the grammar, improves sentence construction and detects plagiarism. You can use the free version or its paid premium version.
2. Seamless WiFi: I am sure we all agree how crucial internet is for our writing projects but poor Wi-Fi signals hamper productivity and the creative process. Among a number of Wi-Fi systems, is genuinely worth investing in. This wireless Wi-Fi system creates a buffer free zone by strengthening Wi-Fi signals across your home. It has a tri-band router that covers up to 5000 sq feet. You can also set-up a separate Wi-Fi network for guests.
3. Noise canceling headphones: These devices are essential if you are working in a noisy environment. Noise canceling headphones can help you to tune out the outside world and concentrate on your task. Buy a good quality headphone even if it is in a higher price range. Most budget-friendly ones do a poor job of blocking external sound.
I think headphone is a good choice in this category. It is comfortable to wear, cancels all ambient noise and has a 20 hour+ battery life.
4. Moleskine Notebook: Time and again we all turn to the good old Moleskine Notebook time don’t we? There is something about writing in those off-white pages that get our creative vibe flowing. The pages are smooth and thick so the ink does not bleed. No wonder it is so popular among writers.
#netgear #apps #writeressentials #writing #moleskinenotbook #notebook #coffeemachine #coffeen #netgearwifi #wifi #headphones #ancheadphone #writer #write #writingapps