Spaghetti is indeed one the best food in the world, and surely one of a kind. This delicious pasta recipe has been a favourite, especially for pasta lovers. It is also very well loved by kids and kids at heart. Indeed, it is one of the famous cuisine served by Filipinos--from birthdays, parties, fiesta's, and other types of special occasions. And through the years, Filipinos have learned to master the technique in serving "the best" Filipino-style spaghetti recipe.
Moreover, if you were not yet able to taste this famous Filipino-style spaghetti sauce, then consider this simple recipe a gift, from a Filipino myself.
- 1 lb. of Del Monte spaghetti
- 1 lb. of Del Monte Tomato sauce
- 8 ounces of Del Monte Tomato paste
- 1/3 cup of garlic (chopped)
- 1/3 cup of red onions (chopped)
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1/4 kilo of Tender Juicy hot dogs (sliced)
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoons of pepper
- 7 ounces of Alaska evaporated milk
- 3/4 cups of carrots (chopped)
- 1/4 cup of Eden cheese
- 1 teaspoon of butter
1. Cook the noodles according to the package instructions, then set aside.
2. Saute the garlic, onion, ground beef, hot dogs, and butter in a large saucepan or skillet. Add water, carrots, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add the tomato sauce and tomato paste to the meat and continue to simmer the mixture for another 10-15 minutes. Add the evaporated milk and stir until incorporated.
4. Combine the noodles and the sauce in a large pot or mixing bowl, topped with grated cheese and parsley. Serve until hot!
Now, you can enjoy a great, and one-of-a-kind recipe! However, don't forget to share it with your family and friends! Indeed, it is the spirit of sharing that makes this recipe even more delicious.
#spaghetti #pasta #delmonte #pastarecipe #food #filipinostylespaghetti