In order to have a beautiful and fine skin, you have to give great importance to the way you choose to shave. As we all are different, and we have different types of skin, to maintain the skin of our face, we must have the skills to handle the various devices we choose to shave at home.
There are so many brands, shaving machines, razor blades, and plenty of special electric shaving machines that make your work a lot easier when you want to be safe at home.
If you do not choose to use your products correctly, depending on your type of skin, you will experience various skin problems such as red skin, burning sensation, wounds, and irritations that can occur after an incorrect shaving, using shaving products in a way incorrect. So I advise you to give yourself more time, especially when it comes to your hygiene because the physical aspect is very important.
Tips for making a proper and hygienic shaving.
- Choose to shave in the night. There are many men who choose to shave in the morning. But if you choose to do this in the evening, your skin will have time to return to normal after the aggression of the razor blade.
- Always before shaving, you choose to have a bath. Hot water opens the pores, and your face’s skin becomes smooth and velvety, and that’s the ideal time to make you shave. You can do this when you are already in the shower.
- Choose to use a special face product containing glycerine. Specialists recommend shaving products containing glycerin.
- Disposable shaving machine. If you choose to shave with the disposable shaving machine, remember that every time you shave the hair shaving machine, you have to wet the face with hot water. Throughout the shaving, your face needs to be moistened with water. I advise you to choose to shave the aloe vera shaving machine because you will be sure you will not be irritated.
- Special foam for shaving. If you choose to use shaving foam, it is advisable to choose a special foam for your skin type. Once you have applied a necessary amount of shaving foam, expect it to soften the hair on your face to avoid any troubles that can occur, such as skin irritation. The hair on the face is very harsh. So you will be sure that after you finish shaving your skin will be fine.
- If you choose to use a shaving machine that has spare blades, I advise you to use a new blade after each shaving. This aspect is very impressive for your face to have a healthy look, with no shaving imperfections.
-When you’re shaving, use both hands. With one hand you hold the skin of your stretched face, and with the other hand, you use the shaving machine, in the opposite direction of the growth of your hair. If you do not pay attention to this, there is a risk of getting hurt.
- After you’ve finished your hair, and you took all the unwanted surplus hair from your face, wiping it with a cotton towel, and waiting for your skin to dry. Once your skin has dried, use an after-shave, suitable for your skin type.
- Avoid products containing alcohol. These products if we use them right after we shave, create the burning sensation of the skin and dehydrate the skin very much. Especially if you face a sensitive skin. Be very careful about what products you buy for your own.
-Shaving does not have to do it daily, just to have the skin perfectly smooth and velvety. This is totally wrong, and yet many men make this mistake.
#shave #aftershave #shavingmachine #soup