Nobody wouldn't want to savor a pan of freshly-baked cookies, especially when it is made out of love and passion. And while commercial cookies are knowingly delicious, we cannot deny the fact that foods become even more flavorful when it comes from the heart.
Indeed, with a texture that balances tender and crunchy, here below is one of my most favorite recipe for a mouth-watering chocolate chip cookie:
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter (Softened)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts, if desired
1. Heat your oven to 370 degree Fahrenheit (375ºF ).
2. In a bowl, mix the granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter, vanilla and egg using a mixer set on a medium speed, or you can also use a spoon and mix the ingredients until it is well blended. Then, put some flour, baking soda and salt until the dough become stiff. After that, you can already stir in the prepared chocolate chips and nuts.
3. Shape your cookie and place it onto a cookie sheet. Make sure that there is at least 2 inches spacing between the cookies.
4. Lastly, bake your cookies from 8 to 10 minutes or until it turns into a light brown color. Then let it cool for about 1 to 2 minutes before removing it from the cookies sheet
Remember to share the goodness with your love ones :)
#cookies #baking #ultimatechocolatechipcookies #chocolate #chocolatecookie