Our all-time favorite and the popular choice for pasta toppings would be meatballs (meatball sauce). It is also a favorite dish even without the pasta. It can be a topping, a snack, your lunch, dinner, and just about any meal you want. However, it may not be as great cooked in fried. That’s why most people try to do their best to make the best meatball sauces as the taste, and the flavor of the meatballs are really and truly dependent on how well you can create these sauces.
Some people would prefer their sauce spicy, herby, and meaty and some want it plain. But the thing that makes meatball sauces great apart from adding creamy and flavorful from the succulence of the meatball is that it can be recycled or reused in other forms or types of dishes. That’s right. You can make a jar of meatball sauce and save it in the fridge to be used on fried dishes of pork, chicken, beef and other types of meat.
¾ cup of onions (diced or chopped)
5 cloves of minced garlic
Half teaspoon of black pepper (ground)
¾ teaspoons of basil (dried)
A quarter cup of olive oil
1 can of tomato paste (6 ounces)
2 cans of peeled tomatoes (28 ounces)
1. The first step would be chopping our onions and mincing the garlic. That’ll be the hardest task you’d be doing in this recipe which is fairly and ridiculously easy.
2. Once you’re done with the knife and veggies, take out a large saucepan and fire it up to medium-heat settings and add your olive oil.
3. Wait for the oil to heat up a bit before you start throwing your sauce ingredients.
4. First, add the onions and garlic. Keep stirring it until cooked. You’d know it’s done when the onions become translucent. The onions and garlic will also give your sauce a nice taste and aroma (bay leaf will do the same later)
5. Add 2 whole cans of peeled tomatoes to the pan and gently smash and stir it so that the juices will come out. It will be the base ingredient of the sauce.
6. Slowly pour 2 teaspoons of salt, a teaspoon of white sugar and the bay leaf. Add it while you are stirring.
7. Cover the pan with a lid and reduce the heat to low. Let it simmer for about 90 minutes on the low heat setting to squeeze out all the juices from the tomatoes.
8. After a while, you can now add the can of tomato paste along with the dried basil, half a teaspoon of black pepper or depends on your preference and stir until mix.
9. You can add some pinches of a salt base on how you prefer the flavor like with the ground black pepper.
Enjoy the good sauce which works great on meatballs, spaghetti meatballs or any pasta you can think of!
A cup of water
4 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon pepper paste (cold or hot)
1 medium size onions (chopped thinly)
2 cans tomatoes (diced – 15 ounces each)
A teaspoon of black pepper
A teaspoon of oregano
A clover or sliced garlic
1. Heat a saucepan on to medium heat and pour the olive all into the pan. Wait for the heat to get transferred from the pan to the oil, and you can start adding some of the ingredients.
2. First, we add the garlic the garlic to the pan to sauté for a few seconds before adding the onions.
3. The onions will lose its color and start to become translucent, an indication that it is cooked. If so, add some salt and mix well.
4. Pour the cans of tomatoes followed by the parsley, oregano, black pepper and salt and mix. You can taste it now and then to see if there’s a need for you add some salt and pepper.
5. After a while of simmering, you can add your tomato paste which is an optional ingredient and add a half a cup of water. It adds some thickness to the sauce.
6. Cover the lid and let it simmer for about 20 minutes.
Once done, serve it to your favorite pasta or meatballs!
1 cup brown sugar
1 to 2 teaspoons of flour
1 and half a cup of water
A quarter cup of white vinegar
3 tablespoons of soy sauce
1. Take a saucepan & set it to medium heat. Add the water and just about at the right heat before it boils, add the rest of the ingredients.
2. Place the cup of brown sugar, 2 tablespoons of flour, your white vinegar and the soy sauce and mix it all together thoroughly.
3. The flour will help the sauce thickens. You can add a few more tablespoons of flour if the sauce takes too long or isn’t thick enough for you.
4. Let it simmer for several minutes until it is creamy and thick.
5. Take the sauce out, and it’s ready to be served with your meatballs or any other types of fried and delicious meat recipes.
Note that it is best for this meatball sauce recipe to be simmered with the meatballs so that the flavor could be absorbed. Enjoy!
This meatball sauce is from McCormick. It is a highly credible and well-known brand to make different seasonings and sauces. The product uses natural and organic herbs and rare spices that bring out the taste of your meatballs. It is a ready-to-use seasoning or sauce that allows you to prepare a quick meal. It could be used for different meatball recipes and cooking styles. The healthy sauce pack doesn’t contain any artificial food coloring and flavors. The pack comes in 2.11 ounces but other sizes are available, and all are fairly cheap and affordable. This is great for fast and easy dinner preparations, parties, family occasions and more.
If you’re looking for that spicy kick and that awesome tomato flavor, this meatball sauce greatly favors your taste. It is an Italian sauce made from organic and healthy ingredients in a fashionable way to promote good healthy diet. The sauce put some hot and spicy kick to your regular meatballs, just enough that you could still be able to taste all the ingredients packed by your meatball. The sauce is not cheap but also not that expensive. It is a reasonably priced sauce that you would want to stock in your kitchen cabinet. It could also be used as a sauce for other types of food and recipes.
For a creamy, thick and flavorful sauce, try out the Swedish Meatball Cream Creme Sauce. It comes in a pack that includes 10 packets or sachets. Each sachet is good enough for filling a ¼ cup. It is a cream based sauce that serves well with pork, beef, and meatballs. The sauce is already full of flavors, but you can add some mustard and pepper to have some spicy and sour flavor. The sauce is very easy to prepare. This is perfect for those who want a quick meal or have some leftover fried pork, beef or meatballs that they want to use to create another delicious recipe. The packaging of 10 comes at a reasonable price.
Finally, this is the mini meatball sauce or pasta sauce from Prego. It’s best used as a sauce for different meatball recipes, but it could also work great with other pasta recipes if you want to have that thick texture and meaty flavor. The sauce is packed with different vegetables and contains a healthy amount of fiber. The sauce contains a minimum amount of fat and saturated fat. Not only that the product guarantees satisfaction, but it also tries to promote a healthy and good diet. It comes in a pack of 12, making it cheaper than buying each bottle individually. It’s great for fast and easy cooking used in day to day or for parties or gatherings.
The great thing about meatball sauce is that it is versatile. It is mainly used for meatball related recipes or just a personal preference, but it could also be used on other types of dishes such as a good sauce for fried pork, beef, chicken, turkey and other meats. The sauce can also be a good replacement or a good sauce for pasta recipes, especially spaghetti. In fact, meatballs and pasta are commonly served together in many Italian restaurants, meatballs being the toppings and the main source of flavor that takes your pasta out to a whole new culinary treat.